Computer Society of India, Bangalore Chapter (CSI-BC) is amongst the largest and most vibrant chapters of CSI. Programs conducted by CSI-BC have been benchmark programs for other chapters of CSI and event managers alike. Many industry stalwarts are associated with CSI-BC.
- IT for masses
- Oldest Computer Professional body.
- 66 Chapters, 381 Student Branches, 40,000+ members
- Brings quarterly journals, monthly communication and local newsletter
- CSI has International affiliations with IEEE-CS, IFIP, SEARCC, etc.
- Bangalore chapter hosts & supports about 50+ events in a year.
- Capable of making a difference to the community through IT and be a trusted advisors to the IT Policy makers.
- Provide Value add to sponsors, Delegates, students, IT and membership.
- Educate IT users on appropriate usage (safe, secure, legal and ethical) of IT.
- 10-20% discount on all CSI hosted events.
- Special rates for CSI supported events.
- 20% discount on membership of IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS).
- CSI Communications " ( monthly) and CSI Journal (quarterly).
- CSI members can apply for CICC training courses conducted at Japan.
- CSI promotes and provides financial support for research work in contemporary areas in IT and Computer Science.
A Society with a Difference
- Professionals, Users and Students
- Knowledge sharing Events
- Newsletters, Communication and Journal
- CIO Club
- Special Interest Groups