The proposal for Nomination should be accompanied by:
1. Signed letter/Email from at least 2 valid voting members proposing the nominee.
2. A signed letter/email from Nominee confirming:
a. Acceptance to stand for election to the nominated office.
b. Willingness to devote adequate time for the Society’s work.
c. Commitment to attend at least 3 Meetings in a Year (Not for Nominees to NC)
3. Passport size photograph (printed or digital).
4. Statement of intent on how the nominee intends to serve the computer society of India.
5. Bio-data in the following suggested format:
o CSI Membership Number
o CSI Member since
o E-mail address
o Date of Birth (Age)
o Postal address
o Phone/Mobile/Fax No’s
o Educational Qualification
o Contribution to CSI
o Other Relevant Information in support of your candidature.
o If you have been a member of the Chapter MC in the last 3 years, kindly provide the following details for each year in the MC.
o Position Held and Year.
o Number of MC meetings attended out of Total MC Meetings in that year.
o Statement of Intent for that year.
o Actual Achievements during that year.